domingo, 7 de agosto de 2011

MIC ou o mesmo será dizer MOM-IN-CHIEF !!!



...breves constatações desta vida:


Ser mãe* [ e pai ] de uma família numerosa e tomar a decisão de os levar de férias ... é verdadeiramente um acto de loucura pura e dura!!!!!!

*...agora vou ali acabar de fazer as malas ou então cortar os pulsos... a ver !!!

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Hi to every one, because I am really eager of reading this website's post to be updated daily. It carries pleasant data.

Look at my homepage :: caseario

Anónimo disse...

Its like you read my thoughts! You appear to grasp so much approximately this, such as you wrote the e-book in
it or something. I feel that you just could do
with a few percent to force the message home a little bit, but other than that, that is wonderful blog.

An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.

My blog post ... meagan

Anónimo disse...

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.
I will remember to bookmark your blog and will often come back someday.
I want to encourage one to continue your great job, have a nice evening!


My web blog - blaye